- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Salsa Casera (Tomatoes, onions, serrano peppers, iodized salt and cilantr)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup deli turkey, diced
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup medium sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ripe avocado
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large mixing bowl add eggs, salt, pepper and Salsa Casera. Whisk until well combined.
- In large skillet over medium heat, add oil. Add turkey and sauté about 1 to 2 minutes. Add egg mixture and cook about 4 minutes or until eggs are cooked soft medium. Remove from heat and set aside.
- To assemble quesadillas - on one side of tortilla place 1 tablespoon cheese and ¼ scrambled eggs. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese, fold in half and place on greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Place baking sheet in oven and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden and slightly crisp.
- Serve with sliced avocado and remaining salsa.