Fried rice is a super quick meal that comes together in just 15 minutes but also uses up any leftovers in your fridge.
You can really work this recipe with whatever you have on hand. I used green onions and garlic, but you can use sweet onion, white onion, red onion or even no onion.
Throw in some scrambled eggs and peas, toss with tamari, hot sesame chili oil, and sriracha. This dish comes together with very little time and tastes amazing!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 3 green onion, diced, separate green and white
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon hot sesame chili oil
- 2 tablespoon Tamari ( gluten free)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 4 cup cooked brown rice
- In a small frying pan, quickly scramble the two eggs, set aside.
- Heat grapeseed oil on high in a large wok until the oil appears shimmering.
- Add the white part of the onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Stir quickly, when the onion starts to turn golden, add the chicken and rice.
- Continue to stir, slowly add in the sriracha sauce, fish sauce, hot sesame chili oil, and Tamari.
- Add in peas and scrambled eggs, cook until all ingredients are coated with sauce and fully cooked.
- Remove wok from heat, portion into bowls and top with the remaining green onion.