- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- 2 c. fresh spinach
- 1/4 lb. deli Genoa salami, sliced
- Cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1/2 lb. deli black forest ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 jar roasted red peppers, patted dry and chopped
- 2 Tbl. chopped green onions, opt.
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny's garlic seasoning (or garlic powder)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Unroll one package of crescent roll dough and line the bottom of the springform pan; pressing seams together to seal. Layer with one cup of fresh spinach, followed by the salami, sliced Cheddar cheese (as much as desired), deli ham, roasted red peppers and green onions. Top with remaining one cup of spinach. Sprinkle with oregano, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Beat three eggs with a fork and pour evenly over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Last, unroll the remaining package of crescent rolls and cover top. Pinch seams together the best you can. Beat remaining egg and brush over the top of the crescent dough. Sprinkle with Johnny's garlic seasoning. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edge of pan and remove springform. Slice and serve. Serves: 4-6.