- Chicken Breasts cubed-1 lb
- Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste-3 tbsp
- Ground Coriander-1/2 tsp
- Ground Cumin-1/2 tsp
- Red Peppers-1/2 cup
- Yellow Peppers-1/2 cup
- Coconut Milk-13 oz can
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a skillet and add the Thai Red Curry paste.
- Add the cumin and coriander and gently sauté on medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken pieces and sauté for about two minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the peppers and continue to cook until done.
- Serve hot with steamed rice!