- 1 loaf italian bread
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomatoes chopped in half
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp olive oil, plus 1/4 cup
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Slice bread into 1/2 inch thick slices. Lightly brush both sides of the slices of bread with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 7 to 10 mins or until golden brown. Remove from oven and rub one side of bread with garlic. Allow to cool before topping.
- Mix tomatoes, blueberries, 1 tsp olive oil, feta cheese and black pepper together in a bowl. Place a spoonful unto each slice and enjoy!