- 1lb boneless-skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1” pieces)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons green onions (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- combine chicken and cornstarch in a small bowl and toss to coat. Heat sesame oil in wok over medium heat, add chicken and stir fry 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Remove chicken from wok.
- Add green onions, garlic, red pepper flakes and powdered ginger to the wok and stir fry for 15 seconds.
- More: http://blogchef.net/kung-pao-chicken-recipe/