- 2 cups Guiness beer, divided use
- 2.5 to 3 packages unflavored gelatin (depending on how firm you want your shot to be)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar or muscovado
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Jameson
- 1/2 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- Put 1 cup of Guiness, sugar and cocoa powder in a small saucepan and sprinkle with 2 packets of gelatin and allow to soak in for a minute. Heat and stir until everything is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining cup of cold Guiness. Pour into a pan or molds and allow to set for about 30 minutes.
- Place Jameson in a saucepan and sprinkle with one packet of gelatin. Allow to soak in for a minute. Heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in Bailey's and allow mixture to cool. Pour on the slightly set Guiness mixture. Allow to set several hours or overnight.