- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 lbs chicken breast, chopped to bite pieces
- 5 cups of mexican blend cheese
- 1 can of cream of celery
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup canned and chopped green chillies (drained)
- small corn tortillas
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Brown chicken in a pan on 2 tbsp of oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine cream of celery, cream of chicken, sour cream and green chillies.
- Prepare the dish you will assemble the lasagna in. Put 1/2 cup of cream mix on the bottom of the baking dish and spread. Layer a row of tortillas followed with cream mix, chicken and cheese. You should be able to make 3 layers like this. Last layer doesn't need chicken, just a ton of cheese. :o)That is the best part!
- Count on getting at least seconds, it really is that good!