- 1 Can of cooked brown fava beans ( 400 gm)
- 1 Tomato (cut in cubes)
- 1 Onion (or scallions) (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- Cucumber (cut in small cubes)
- Green pepper (cut in small cubes)
- Freshly chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- Salt & cumin
- In a large skillet add the drained Beans & Oil & Lemon juice & turn on the heat.
- As soon as the Beans are heated, add the onions, Garlic, Cucumber & Pepper & stirr well for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat & add the Tomatoes, Salt & Cumin & freshly chopped Parsley.
- Serve with bread.