- Homemade crepes (detailed tutorial with photos here)
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 or 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Makes 4 servings
- Prepare crepes according to instructions.
- Heat ricotta cheese and agave nectar in a small skillet on medium-high and keep mixing it until the mixture becomes liquid and of even consistency. Remove from heat and let it cool. Once it cools a bit, the mixture would become more solid, which is what we want.
- To serve: add 2 tablespoons of agave-ricotta cheese mixture on top of the open crepe, scatter blueberries, and fold the crepe in half. Ready to serve!