- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp Chinese five-spice
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- On a large sheet of greaseproof paper, toss the chicken with salt, pepper and the five-spice.
- Fold over the paper, then bash and flatten the chicken to 1.5 cm thick with a rolling pin.
- Put into the large frying pan with one tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat.
- Turn after 3-4 minutes or until nicely charred. Cook for 3-4 more minutes until cooked through.
- Drain away any excess fat from the chicken pan, put back on the heat, drizzle with the sweet chili sauce and toss with the sesame seeds.
- When the chicken glazed a little bit transfer it on a serving plate and sprinkle it with some chopped fresh herbs if you have them.