- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons asian fish sauce or 1 tablespoon of GF soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Place all the ingredients above in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Pour marinade over chicken breast and let flavors sink in for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Prepare your grill or broiler. Cook until temperature registers 165F on the meat thermometer. Let the chicken breasts rest for 5 minutes before serving, this prevents the meat from drying up.