INGREDIENTS – ROASTED VEGETABLES
- Cauliflower – 1 head
- Sweet potatoes – 1 lb.
- Garam masala (spice) – 1 tbs.
- Coriander, ground (spice) – ½ tbs.
- Brown sugar – 1 tbs.
- Veg / canola / olive oil – 3 tbs.
- Green peas, frozen – 4 to 6 oz. (~1.5 cups)
- Cilantro – ¼ bunch
- Cauliflower – Chop into small bite-sized pieces. See a video demo here
- Sweet potatoes – Peel and chop into ½” cubes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix spices, brown sugar, and vegetable oil in a small bowl
- Toss ¾ of the mixture with chopped sweet potatoes and cauliflower
- Spread out vegetables on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for 25 minutes
- Toss frozen green peas with remainder of the seasoning and add to baking sheet of sweet potatoes and cauliflower. Toss vegetables through one last time
- Roast for another 5 minutes
- Chop cilantro and toss with all your roasted goodness. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Not sure how to break down cauliflower. Check out our video here
- Looking for new ways to roast veggies? Here’s a bunch of new ideas that’ll have your oven working overtime
- Feel free to add garbanzo beans or super-firm tofu and make this a full meal. Add them in towards the end of cooking with the green peas, on a separate baking sheet if needed and roast for another 10 minutes