- 12 baguette (french, sliced)
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 1 12 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- italian seasoning
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- To prepare, slice tomatoes and french bread.
- Toast the slices of french bread in the toaster.
- Place the toasted french bread pieces on aluminum foil or baking pan.
- Put one layer of tomato slices on each piece of french bread (usually 1 1/2 to 2 tomato slices for each piece of toast).
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of each piece.
- Bake in toaster oven until cheese is melted.
- Take out of oven and drizzle a small amount of olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste, on top.
Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/fresh-tomato-and-mozzarella-on-toast-454853?oc=linkback