Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 300 gm boneless Chicken- sliced
- 200 gm mushroom- sliced
- 1 tbsp Tom Kha Paste (See note below)
- 5-6 pieces dried galangal- fresh even better (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tomato- quartered
- 1 tbsp fish sauce or to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
Tom Kha paste
- 2 tbsp chopped lemongrass
- 8 tbsp chopped galangal (I use 10 dried galangal soaked in warm water for 15 minutes)
- 8 shallots
- 8 cloves garlic
- 10 coriander root & stem- chopped
- 5 red chilies- minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- Blend everything together until smooth paste.
- Bring coconut milk to boil, add Tom Kha Paste.
- Add chicken and dried galangal; let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Add mushroom, tomato, sugar, and fish sauce. Cook further for a few minutes or until mushroom is cooked.
- Add coconut cream and cook further until the curry is about to boil.
- Check the seasoning and serve hot with some rice.