- 2 large potatoes, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 1 cup and half of frozen peas
- handful of chopped parsley
- 1 cup and half of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon and half of white vinegar
- Olive oil
- Cut the vegetables into cubes and cook them in boiled water separately, because each has its own cooking time. The ideal point is al dente.
- Place cooked vegetables in a bowl.
- Season with olive oil, salt, vinegar and then add the mayonnaise and the parsley. Mix gently to avoid any veggies from breaking out/mashing.