- 4 6-ounce (1 1/2 pounds) salmon fillets (may substitute cod or other flaky white fish)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (fat free or 2% work well)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives (can substitute finely chopped green onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan, chives, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- If the salmon is skinned, place the fillets on a lightly greased baking sheet. If not, see the note below.
- Spread mixture evenly over top of the salmon fillets.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked through. If the fillets are thin, check 2-3 minutes early. Conversely, if your fillets are thick, they may require an extra minute or two. (Don’t hesitate to cut into the thickest part and take a peek. This is the best way to avoid overcooking if you aren’t sure.)