- 3 tablespoons gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 pounds unshelled jumbo shrimp
- 2 lemons, sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 4 teaspoons butter, divided
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large bowl; toss until combined. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Cut a large circle out of the parchment paper or a large rectangle. Remove shrimp mixture from bowl; reserve marinade. Place one quarter of the shrimp mixture on each parchment sheet. Drizzle remaining marinade over shrimp. Top each with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Fold over the circular parchment paper and fold over the edges multiple times to seal or if using a rectangular piece fold over the sides.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Carefully cut the packets open and serve immediately.