- 8 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Cup Chopped Sautéed Spinach
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Sautéed Mushrooms
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 3 Ounces Soft Goat Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and lightly grease a non-stick muffin tin.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk and pour into the muffin pan, diving evenly between each of the cups.
- Drop a spoonful of spinach and mushrooms into each cup.
- Sprinkle the top of the cups with the sun-dried tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the eggs are set and beginning to brown.
- Cool for five minutes, then turn over onto a platter.
- Cool completely before serving.
adapted from Italian Food Forever