- 3 sticks of string cheese
- 6 pretzel sticks
- Fresh chives
- Using kitchen scissors, cut the ends off each string cheese stick (about 2 inches long).
- Cut one end of the cheese into strips, being careful not to cut all the way to the top. Fan out cheese strips as best you can.
- Take one side of the scissors and gently stick it into the uncut side of the cheese, to make a little hole for the pretzel. Slowly twist the pretzel stick into the hole, careful not to tear the cheese.
- Tie a string of fresh chives around the top of each cheese piece. Enjoy!