- 1 whole wheat pita, about 6 inches in diameter
- 2 Tbsp / 30 ml Zesty Hummus
- 2 Tbsp / 30 ml Yogurt Cheese
- ¼ cup / 60 ml shredded or grated carrot
- ¼ cup / 60 ml sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup / 60 ml sliced radishes
- ¼ cup / 60 ml deli sprouts (such as clover, lentil, radish or fenugreek)
- 1 Tbsp / 15 ml unsalted sunflower seeds
- Cut pita in half. Divide hummus between two pita halves and spread on inside of each. Repeat with Yogurt Cheese.
- Divide veggies between two pita halves and stuff inside each. Sprinkle sunflower seeds inside each pita half. Serve immediately, or wrap up and take to go!