- 8 Chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 1/2 lb Dry rigatoni
- 16 oz Frozen spinach, thawed
- 16 oz Heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups Milk, 2%
- 8 oz Sour cream
- 1 cup Italian three-cheese blend (Parmesan, Asiago & Romano)
- 2 Tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 2 Tbsp Canola or vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Garlic salt
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper, ground fresh
- 1/2 tsp White pepper
- Dash Cayenne
- Dash Nutmeg
- Trim any excess fat from the chicken thighs.
- Season both sides of the chicken evenly with the garlic salt and the black pepper.
- Set aside and let sit 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Start your grill and prepare for direct cooking at medium-high heat (400-450º).
- Cook the pasta per the package directions until it is just shy of al dente, then drain it well.