- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled and cut into chunks (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups roasted broccoli florets
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup fat-free, low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the garlic is golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the flour until smooth, about 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in the chicken broth, Greek yogurt, milk, pepper and nutmeg. Bring to a low boil, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and simmer, stirring gently, until the mixture thickens, about 3 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup Parmesan.
- Add cooked chicken and broccoli to sauce mixture, followed by the cooked pasta. Toss to combine and serve with more Parmesan, if desired.