- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 (14.5-ounce) cans whole green beans
- 1 pound sliced peppered bacon
- In a small saucepan, combine first 4 ingredients over medium-high heat. When butter has melted, remove from heat and set aside. Bundle 6 to 7 beans together, wrapping with 1 strip of bacon. Secure bacon strip with a toothpick. Place on a baking sheet. Spoon butter mixture over each bundle. Cover baking sheet and allow to marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Uncover green bean bundles and cook for 40 minutes.