- 1/4 cup prepared curry powder
- 3/4 pound uncooked skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 pouch Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Basmati
- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 4 cilantro sprigs and leaves, chopped for garnish
- In plastic storage bag, combine curry powder, chicken, onion and bell pepper. Shake well to coat chicken and vegetables in curry powder.
- Heat sauté pan over high heat; add oil. Add chicken mixture to pan and sauté until chicken is almost done, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and rice to pan. Heat until most of the chicken broth has absorbed, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt and chopped cilantro into heated rice and chicken mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
- Serve hot.