- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1(15-ounce) jar Patak's Tangy Lemon and Cilantro Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
- 1(15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Add onion and sauté 1 minute. Stir in chicken and sauté until meat is lightly browned.
- Add cooking sauce and diced tomatoes. Bring mixture to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in half-and-half just before serving. Serve with rice.