- 3 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes (2 pounds)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 2 tablespoons dark rum, optional
- Grated peel and juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 Dole Bananas, peeled, diced
- Combine mashed sweet potatoes with eggs, brown sugar, margarine, rum, lime peel, juice and nutmeg in large bowl; beat until well blended. Fold in diced bananas.
- Spoon into shallow 5-cup or 8-inch baking dish, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 375°F, for 40 minutes. Garnish with banana slices and parsley, if desired.