- 1/2 cup Lawry's Caribbean Jerk Marinade With Papaya Juice, divided
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice, divided
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds Swift Natural Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/4 cup Caribbean Jerk Marinade, 1 cup pineapple juice and pork tenderloin; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove tenderloin from bag; discard used marinade mixture.
- Place in shallow baking dish. Roast in preheated 400°F oven until internal temperature reaches 160°F, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine remaining 1/4 cup marinade and 1 cup juice. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, to reduce and thicken glaze. Spoon glaze over tender-loin before serving.