- 2 teaspoons McCormick Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Minced Onions
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak or boneless beef sirloin steak
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 whole pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into bite-size chunks (about 3 cups)
- Mix salt and all of the spices except red pepper in small bowl until well blended. Stir in red pepper to taste, if desired. Brush steak with 1 tablespoon oil. Rub with 2 tablespoons spice mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Stir lime juice and remaining 2 tablespoons oil into remaining spice mixture. Thread pineapple chunks onto skewers.
- Grill pineapple skewers over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally and brushing with 1/2 of the juice mixture. Grill steak over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining juice mixture. Slice and serve steak with pineapple skewers.