- 1/2 lb fully cooked bratwurst (about 3), cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 1/3 cups drained sauerkraut (from 14-oz can)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 3/4 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup regular or nonalcoholic beer
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle bratwurst, sauerkraut and cheese in pie plate.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.